SQLEditor is a tool that allows you to create basic SQL databases graphically. You can create the tables and fields using a drag and drop approach, then edit and export the database as an SQL file or as an Entity relationship diagram.
- Visual editing, including drag and drop
- With SQLEditor's reverse enginering facility you can import existing databases to diagram and SQLEditor will create a diagram for you.
- Once you've created your diagram you can export it directly via JDBC to one of several supported database systems including Postgresql and MySQL.
- You can save your database to an SQL instruction (DDL) file for immediate use on remote servers or with other tools.
- Import existing DDL files directly into SQLEditor
- Copy and paste to import and export supported SQL to and from SQLEditor
- You can print out designs so that you can see your database up on the wall(1). SQLEditor also supports PDF output for easy sharing.